Whenever you wake up, i strongly suggest eating breakfast. This is what gets you fueled up for the day and it’s also very unhealthy for you not to eat it daily. Some good examples are,
- special K cereal with a banana or apple
- cup of yogurt with fruit
- bowl of fruit, yogurt, grains mixed
- cup full of a variety of fruit
- just a banana or apple, etc.
- fruits and veggies mixed into a smoothie. (Add frozen banana to make it nice and thick)
- kiwi, grapes, banana, apple, mango, pomegranate seeds, raspberries, blackberries, etc.
- whole grain toast
Make sure that your fruits are clean before eating them!
Some drinks to go with are,
- fruit or veggie smoothie
I love eating and having snacks have to be so exciting, especially whenever they are great snacks. I myself love to make my food perfect before eating it because thats just the way i am. So definitely making food and snacks is fun for me. Some great snacks ideas are,
- fruit & veggie smoothie
- cup of fruit
- cup of veggies
- a snack bar
- chips & dip
- a bagel with low fat cream cheese or avocado spread or veggie spread
- a wrap filled with grilled chicken, and veggies
- a veggie burrito
- salad filled with greens and grilled chicken
- any type of sandwich that does NOT have fried chicken, fried anything in it. Should include lots of greens.
- chipotle order with grilled chicken, lettuce, beans, sprinkle of cheese, tomatoes, anything healthy. Get chips with guacamole dip.
- if you want pasta, get whole grain noodles and mix it with some veggies and make it healthy. Limit the amount of sauce on it
- if you are feeling pizza, get a spinach pizza or a vegetable pizza, or vegetarian pizza
Thats basically all i got right now, bunt make sure that you give yourself a cheat meal once to twice during the week. Eating healthy reduces a lot of weight off of you an pd makes you look and feel a lot healthier. Your diet is a major part of your lifestyle. You can even just eat healthy and not work out, and still lose weight from that. But i suggest incorporating both into your days, because its better for you. If you have any questions about these meals, or anything in general, ask!! :)